The specifications are a written statement that should be up to date and include (where relevant):
- The construction of the building to specific BCA standards and materials to be used
- Type and colour of external finishes
- Whether the materials will be new or second-hand, and if second-hand materials are to be used, particulars
- The method of drainage, effluent disposal of water supply
- Any other details relevant to the construction of the building
- Details of termite protection
*The Rubix Collective are accredited Building Designers and are certified and able to provide the same product as a registered architect.